Company Name: ÉDIACA
Location: Saint-Étienne, France
Services: In-house printing facility
Relationship: with Canon: since 2013
Streamline production by replacing two 74-inch offset presses and a monochrome digital press with a single high-performance colour inkjet press.
• Perform a successful transition to a 100% digital printing workflow
• Combine the output of two legacy offset presses and several digital units into one digital press
• Successfully manage a major transformation of the facility’s production infrastructure
ÉDIACA invested in a Canon ProStream 1000 webfed colour inkjet press with several finishing lines to manage each of their workflows.
• Increased production capacity
• Offset print quality
• A large selection of accepted paper types, including coated stocks
• Reduced production and maintenance costs
• Shorter turnaround times