FAQ ID: 8202741100
Release date: 19 October 2018
You can connect the camera to a computer via a USB cable, and save images to a computer running Windows OS without installing any additional software applications. The procedures for connecting the camera to the computer running Windows OS with a USB cable (camera end: Mini-B), and saving images to the computer are explained below.
<DIGITAL> terminal (Camera)
USB port (Computer)
2. Press the power button to turn the camera on.
3. Click [File Explorer] on the taskbar appearing on the bottom of the screen.
4. When the following screen appears, select [This PC] from the menu items on the left side.
5. Select the camera connected to the PC (), and then right-click on the icon. Next, select [Import pictures and videos] () from the screen displayed.
6. Click [Next] when the [Import Pictures and Videos] screen is displayed.
7. Click [Import] to begin image transfer.
8. Image import (transfer) begins.
9. When image transfer is complete, a screen similar to the following one appears.
This completes the procedures for importing images.
1. Click the [Start] button appearing at the bottom left of the screen (), and then choose [Settings] ().
2. Choose [Devices] from the screen displayed.
3. Select [AutoPlay] () from the options appearing on the left of the screen to display the AutoPlay setting screen, select the camera () connected to the computer and right-click the icon.
4. Make the settings.
This completes the procedure for changing the AutoPlay settings.