EF 11-24mm f/4L USM
- Explore landscapes from an ultra-wide point of view
- The world’s widest-angle rectilinear zoom lens*
- Minimal distortion – ideal for architecture and interiors
- Advanced lens coatings guard against ghosting and flare
- Enjoy swift, near-silent AF, with full-time manual override
- Keep shooting even in tough weather conditions
Take a more detailed look into the Canon EF 11-24mm f/4L USM
World’s widest-angle rectilinear zoom lens*
A focal length range of 11-24mm offers an extraordinary ultra wide-angle view of the world. The EF 11-24mm f/4L USM is the ideal creative tool for landscape, travel and architecture photographers and cinematographers working on location.
Take a unique view of landscapes, architecture and interiors
Exploit the relationship between foreground and background, and create powerful images that are filled with drama.
Minimal distortion throughout zoom range
Shoot in tight interior spaces and capture architectural images with minimal levels of distortion. Superb sharpness is achieved right across the frame, with Ultra-low Dispersion (UD) and Super UD lens elements. Three different kinds of lens coating guard against flare for superb image quality.
Swift, near-silent AF with full-time manual override
The EF 11-24mm f/4L USM employs ring-type USM to focus quickly and in near silence. Full-time manual focus override enables precise adjustments to be made without taking your camera away from your eye.
- *As of 6th February 2015
Find out more about the Canon EF 11-24mm f/4L USM, its features and what it can do.