Canon introduces updates to the Connect Station CS100 for even more opportunities to store and share
United Kingdom, Republic of Ireland, 15 February 2017 – Canon today announces an update to the Connect Station CS100 – an easy way to store, view and share your images and movies all in one place. Importing and exporting to and from multiple devices is made even more comprehensive thanks to firmware 2.5 with the introduction of movie transfer from smart devices via the Connect Station app. With existing abilities to import images and videos via USB, SD and CF card slots, or wirelessly via NFC and Wi-Fi, now videos from your mobile or tablet can be stored and enjoyed in the home.
Connect Station CS100
The new update also adds faster imports speeds, with transfers from a computer over networks in a third of the time. Other new features include infinite looping of an album on a screen – great for ensuring you always have photos displayed with pride, and the ability to turn off auto-standby completely.
- Effortlessly transfer photos and movies from camera, PC or card
- Easily share to and from smart devices using the Connect Station app
- Enjoy photos and movies from your different devices in one place
- Share images to social media, the cloud or another Connect Station
- Print straight from your Connect Station to your wireless printer